As usual, just when you think you’ve heard it all, Donald Trump, on January 29, told a Conroe, Texas, MAGA rally, “If I run and if I win, we will treat those people from Jan. 6 fairly . . . And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons. Because they are being treated so unfairly.”
Once again, Donald Trump’s rant exposes the machinations of a certified “Malignant Narcissist’s” mind! As I’ve posted, but it cannot be repeated or stressed too often, in The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, three dozen mental health professionals and others who have witnessed Donald in action, agree that our former man in the Oval Office exhibits classic symptoms of a “Malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder.” In Too Much and Never Enough How My Family Crated the World’s Most Dangerous Man, from firsthand experience, Trump’s Niece and Clinical Psychologist Mary Trumpbolsters this diagnosis.
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM5) defines Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) as, “a persistent manner of grandiosity, a continuous desire for admiration, along with a lack of empathy. It starts in early adulthood and occurs in a range of situations, as signified by the existence of any 5 of the next 9 standards,”
- A grandiose logic of self-importance
- A fixation with fantasies of infinite success, control, brilliance, beauty or idyllic love
- A credence that he or she is extraordinary and exceptional and can only be understood by, or should connect with, other extraordinary or important people or institutions
- A desire for unwarranted admiration
- A sense of entitlement
- Interpersonal oppressive behavior
- No form of empathy
- Resentment of others or a conviction that others are resentful of him or her
- A display of egotistical and conceited behavior or attitudes
That’s 9 for 9 folks! Narcissistic Personality Disorder on steroids! We don’t need the President of the America Psychiatric Association to make this call.
DSM5 does not use “Malignant.” Campbell’s Psychiatric Dictionary describes Malignant Narcissism as combining characteristics of Narcissistic and Antisocial Personality Disorders, making the patient not only delusional but potentially dangerous!
Donald J. Trump continues to pose a serious hazard to The United States of America, that’s you and me, and indeed to the World!